Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Snowman Scene

I found this gorgeous paper at my LSS--Scrapbooking at Shelley's. It's just plain gorgeous, and since I was looking for a new non-traditional paper for Christmas cards, it fit the bill.



I used a Prairie Fairy image which can be found here. I colored the image with my BV copics, and used Martha Stewart glitter for the snow. I used die cuts on the stars, which are in the corners of the image and the silver snowflakes. I used the snowflake die cut made by cuttlebug. I used some button brads and added some white satin ribbon and bow along the bottom.

I hope you like it.

I'm entering it into these challenges:

Fairy Fun Fridays

Friday Sketch #130
Die Cut Dreams #45
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
Crafty Sentiments Challenge #45
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #72
Scrappy Frogs
Stamps R Us Challenge #10

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the backing paper too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and I can see the shimmer and shine from here.
    Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the colours :o) thanks for sharing it with us at DCD Christmas Club xx lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHHHHH! Gorgeous Janet! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    Thanks for playin with the fairies!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete