Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Snowman Scene

I found this gorgeous paper at my LSS--Scrapbooking at Shelley's. It's just plain gorgeous, and since I was looking for a new non-traditional paper for Christmas cards, it fit the bill.



I used a Prairie Fairy image which can be found here. I colored the image with my BV copics, and used Martha Stewart glitter for the snow. I used die cuts on the stars, which are in the corners of the image and the silver snowflakes. I used the snowflake die cut made by cuttlebug. I used some button brads and added some white satin ribbon and bow along the bottom.

I hope you like it.

I'm entering it into these challenges:

Fairy Fun Fridays

Friday Sketch #130
Die Cut Dreams #45
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
Crafty Sentiments Challenge #45
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #72
Scrappy Frogs
Stamps R Us Challenge #10

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the backing paper too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty and I can see the shimmer and shine from here.
    Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the colours :o) thanks for sharing it with us at DCD Christmas Club xx lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHHHHH! Gorgeous Janet! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    Thanks for playin with the fairies!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete