Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Purple and Green Fantasy

I received my latest order from Magnolia-Licious just before I had my card making weekend--good timing eh? I got to try out some of my new stamps and dies.



I really like this new one. I think she's called Fairydust Tilda, but I can't seem to locate her on the Magnolia-Licious site--sigh--but that's my best guess. Whatever her name, she's a beauty. I used my copics to color her up and then my stickles to add some sparkles to the fairy dust. I found the main background paper at the LSS in Steinbach once again in the Christmas section---can you believe all the non-traditional Christmas colors out this year? I'm totally lovin' it!

Once I cut Tilda out with my oval spellbinder I sponged her with some ink before I removed the die. Then I added some flowers and some leaves I punched out using the Martha Stewart punch.

I'm entering her in these challenges:

Friday Sketchers #127
Just Magnolia Anything Goes Week #80
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #84
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog

9 comments:

  1. Hello
    This is a very nice card and a cute Tilda.

    Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a very pritty card! I love the image and the colors very much! Thanks for playing with us at our very first challenge of Fairy Tale. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card.:)
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card


    thanks a lot for sharing us at our very first Fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I like this Tilda and your great card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! This Tilda is so cute with her little dusties!! Thanks for joining us at CIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Fairy Dust Tilda is super sweet and what fun colors. Thanks for joining us at CIC this week.

    ReplyDelete