I bought these cute little Maya Road pockets. I've been eye-ing them up for a while. I totally love what others have done with them, so I bought them. Then they sat on the shelf for ages. Every so often I'd pull them out, move them around on a card or two, and then put them back, not really knowing what to do with them, or where to put them on a card.
This past weekend, I took them with me, because I wanted to participate in a challenge that required a pocket on a card. I thought: Perfect! Now I can use those pockets! Well, it wasn't easy, but I got it done. It took me a while to get comfy with the design I wanted, but I like how it turned out.
I used a Mo Manning image which was colored with copics. I trimmed it out and popped it up with pop dots. I added a fuzzy flower for an accent, and used some leftover aqua paper for the background. (I used those colors for the Brave Girl album I created this weekend too. Pictures coming soon, I promise!)
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge #56
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #84