Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orange and Celery Sketch

I just arrived home from a scrapbooking weekend at Camp Koinonia, which is about an hour away from home. What a fabulous weekend! I went with a group of friends, and we had a blast! The company was wonderful. The food was superb! The weather was gorgeous! We all accomplished wonderful things. I feel totally refreshed (if it wasn't for this sore throat I seemed to have developed...but it's going to go away TONIGHT. I demand it too!)

Here's a picture of me out by the lake. Our scrapping room overlooked the lake. What a wonderful view we had all weekend. Thanks Buffy and Brandy for being such wonderful hostess'.



Here's one the cards I made this weekend.



I was so lucky that my new order of Tilda stamps arrived just as I was leaving my my weekend, so I could use her while I was stamping all weekend. I colored her with my copics and added some bling to her necklaces using stickles (thanks Buffy for the orange stickles). I also used the colors from the Play Date Cafe Challenge #54 and the Fussy and Fancy Sketch.

Hope you like her. I'll be posting more pictures of this weekend's creations during the week. I can hardly wait to show you my piece de resistance....my Brave Girl altered album. I just love how it turned out. However, I need some help attaching the hinges to it, so it will be on view later this week.

I'm entering today's Tilda in the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Challenge Week 23
The Play Date Cafe Challenge #54
Just Magnolia Week 80

Stampavie Challenge 115

8 comments:

  1. How cute, wonderful coloring and design. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Tilda and sweet card. Love the pp you used. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! My kind of girl, boots, trousers but with some added girlie bling :) And she looks fab in this week's play date colours! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is so wonderful and I love this Tilda - she's soooo cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at SAM!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! And I love her necklace! Great job with our color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Fussy and Fancy this time.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely card, thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling Magnolia card! Those are great colors together!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete