Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Polar Bear Christmas

It's a polar bear Christmas. I've been finding myself drawn to this Prairie Fairy digi image more lately, whenever I'm thinking of creating a Christmas card. Isn't it the cutest?



I colored a little bit of the bears with my gray copics, and added glitter on them again. I also sponged blue ink around the edges, before I lifted off the oval spellbinder--totally love that look. I created my stars using a cuttlebug die and a caramilk wrapper (You're welcome Tanner, the happy recipient of the caramilk bar.) The dp is another one I got at the scrapbook store in Steinbach in September.

It's a simple card, but I'm drawn to CAS cards some days.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Fairy Fun Fridays Candy Bar Wrapper Challenge

Bee Crafty
One Stitch at a Time Challenge #37
Stampavie Challenge #114
Papertake Weekly
Creative Card Crew
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club

10 comments:

  1. OH wow!!!!!! I love this one Janet! The glitter is a perfect touch!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm caramilk!!! I love this image too! Great card. I miss your face. Thanks for sharing your YUMMY candy card/creation with the fairies this week at FFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet, fab DP & I love the C&S look!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! Good Luck, Hugs Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is Gorgeous. LOve your colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a delightful image so peaceful! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card fantastic image , those bears are just adorable
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Die cut Dreams Christmas club, come back soon for some more fun
    Hugs Susie & The Christmas Dream DT Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! I love that sweet image and the blues and snowflakes are just perfect for it. Wonderful work on the candy wrapper challenge - made wonderful snowflakes!! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Fairy Fun Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great image! nice card! thank you for playing with us at Die Cut dreams christmas club!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh.. so sweet card. Adorable stamp!!! Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this christmas challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete