Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's all about glamour today

Did you ever wish you were glamorous?

Did you ever try to be glamorous?

The thought has crossed my mind, once or twice......but I'm just not the glamorous type. At least in real life.

However, in my crafting life, it's a different story. Just check out this card:



There is really no other word to describe me other than glamorous, wouldn't you say?.......

This beauty is a Kraftin' Kimmmie stamp and you can find Annette here. I prefer to call her Janet. (LOL--but only a little bit).

I colored her up with my copics, and added a touch of stickles to her eyelids for added bling.

I hope you like her as much as I do. I'm entering her in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #52 Primarily Purple
Friday Sketchers #126
Paper Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment