Monday, November 1, 2010

Kiki Fairy to Welcome Season

A very good friend of mine just had a baby girl. Welcome to the world little Season! Today she is a week old. I made this card just for her.

Kiki Fairy is a Mo Manning image. She's one of my favorite digi designers. Her images are just awesome. You need to check them out, if you're not already familiar with her work.



I've colored her up with my copics, and used some stickles to make her sparkle. That's a prima flower in the top corner and some buttons from my LSS also. I even had to use some of my favorite dp on this card. I've been hoarding it, but this card just called for more bling. (When I was at my LSS I found two more papers, so I quicky snapped them up! surprise surprise)

I know that Denise will love this card, and I can hardly wait to snuggle with Season, although I think it will be a while before I get my chance.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Mo Manning Challenge #55Papertake Weekly Challenge
Hodge Podge Shop
Craft Your Passion
Play Date Cafe
ABChallenge

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, love the added sparkle! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too! Great job coloring her. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Hodge Podge Shop challenge
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love that flower! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little image! Love your coloring and that touch of sparkle! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love the flower you added. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card and perfect to welcome a new baby! Thanks so much for joining us at our challenge at Mo's this week! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the sparkle on the wings. This image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your passion for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete