Sunday, August 28, 2011

Who Doesn't Love a Chocolate Bar?

I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love receiving a chocolate bar….especially one that decorated up so fancily. Today is Anything But A Card Day and I decided to do just that……..decorate up a chocolate bar for someone special. Here it is:






I decided to use Medic Abigail as my focal image.  I thought that this would make a great gift for someone who’s a little under the weather or who just isn’t having their best day. I colored her with my copics and added some pearls for bling.  I also used my circle and scalloped circle spellbinders for cut out the image and to add some flair.  The ribbon is from my stash.
The tutorial I used to make this candy bar wrapper can be found on Splitcoast stampers here.  They call it the Pull Up Treat.  Why not give it a whirl yourself?





No comments:

Post a Comment