Monday, August 15, 2011

Clean and Simple

I've had an idea for a monochromatic card bouncing around in my head for a while now, and I finally had some time to create it. Here it is:





I used my bow easy to make the bow and it turned out great!  I did use the Zinnia stamp set again--I've got to put that away and pick another set, right?!

For copics, I used C's and T's this time.  I also used the circle spellbinder dies to emboss the circle around the image.  The ribbon is from my stash, as is the paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges for the card:
Bring Back Beautiful--CAS
Reasonably Ribbon--Keep it clean





7 comments:

  1. I like that Janet! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple and oh so pretty Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Personally, I love a monochromatic card and love the soft greys of your image with pops of black in your card!! Stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. Thanks so much for joining use at Flourishes BBB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete