Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paperworks Co Anything But A Card

It's an altered notebook today. A girl can never have enough notebooks around and there's nothing better than a personalized notebook.






My notebook is from the dollar store, and I've used one of the new images released last month from Paperworks Co called The First Kiss.  It's just an adorable image, don't you think?  I've colored it with my copics, and used a martha stewart punch for the border.  The chipboard hearts and heart brads are from my stash.   I punched out some page tabs using a SU punch so that the notebook could be a more useful and organized tool for the bride-to-be.  The dies for the image and background are, of course, spellbinders.

Have you made something other than a card lately? I'd love to hear about it.

Happy Sunday everyone!  Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment