Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Puurfect Friends



I haven't used a Prairie Fairy image in ages and when I saw one of these new releases, I just had to have her.  She's another Gillian image and she's called Puurfect Friends.  I fell in love with the blue in the inspiration photo at Prairie Fairy Fridays and that started off my card.  Everything just seem to fall into place after that. Of course, I got to use my new Authentique paper--don't you love that new company?!!!!!  If you haven't seen their papers yet, be sure to keep your eye out for them. They are just plain gorgeous!  I know what I'll be hoarding now.  LOL

I've got a free day so I'm off to create.  Hope you are having a good day where ever you are.

Janet

Challenges for this card:
Prairie Fairy Fridays
I {heart} 2 stamp August sketch
Dutch Dare--for the kids
Digi's with Attitude--anything goes
Raise the Bar
Creative Craft Challenge
Stamp Something--digi day

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Jan you rocked her! This is adorable! So happy to stop by and see you it has been so long!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge this round!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SUPER! I love the Gillian images too and you made her look GREAT! Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Janet! Love those papers, yum!

    ReplyDelete