Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tilda in Aqua


I love aqua.  I just fell in love with this paper when I saw it--it's got the nice fall colors all wrapped up with a bit of aqua tossed in!  Just love it!

I haven't used my Tilda stamps in ages, so it's about time I pulled one out.  She's colored with copics.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and I added some iridescent stickles for a bit of bling.  The leaves are punched from a Martha Stewart punch.  I also used a gold spica marker to add some bling to the hardware on her suitcase.

Thanks for all your comments.  They are very much appreciated.  Have a great evening!

Challenges for this card:
Paper Sundaes
Cute Card Thursday
Magnolia-licious Challenge--inspiration
The Sisterhood of Crafters



3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower of your blog. Had just entered a scrapbook layout at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge. Your coloring on this card is great. I tried coloring with Copics at a store and did not do so great. I'll stick to pencil colors & markers. Like your card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute and I love your choice of colors. Thanks so much for joining our 'Flower' challenge at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge.

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'

    ReplyDelete