Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anything But A Card Sunday

Here's a new type of project this week. I've made a fridge magnet.


It's almost back to school time and there will be all those gorgeous pieces of artwork to hang on the fridge or the filing cabinet at work. What better way to show them off than with a really cute magnet?

I used my copics again to color up this gorgeous little image, which is called V Day Bunny.   I've used oval and scalloped oval spellbinders as well as stickles to add some sparkle.  I used some magnetic strips that I got at the dollar store for the back of the magnet so that it will stick to the fridge.

It's an easy little project, but could work into a great gift for Dad's office, Grandpa's workshop, Grandma's fridge or Mom's workplace. 

Let me know if you make on for yourself. I'd love to hear about it.

Happy creating!  Janet

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable magnet, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Love the sparkly edging. Thanks for visiting my blog for the Flourishes Customer Appreciation Blog Hop. I hope you’ll visit again soon. Good Luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete