Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love you this much

I decided I had to ink up one of the stamps I hadn't used yet.  It's sad that I have a pile of those.  So, Joline is the stamp for today.


I inked her up and colored her with my copics and decided to continue with the MFT Wednesday Sketch.  I also used two of the dies that I recently purchased from MFT--the rolled daisy die and the notebook edge die-namic. 

I really like how it turned out. Have you noticed my watermark?  I have to thank my son, Stephen, for showing me how to get them onto my cards. Thanks Stephen!

Challenges for this card:
MFT Wednesday Sketch
Paper Sundaes--paper piecing
Charisma Card Challenges
Papertake Weekly
Stamp Insanity--Anything Goes
Divas by Design
Craft Your Passion

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Janet! I have too many unused stamps, too. Too many stamps, not enough time? I take that back, you can never get too many stamps lol... Love your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cutie thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh. Tell me about it. I have so many stamps that haven't gotten inky yet! Just a bad habit I guess! LOL!

    this isa lovely card and that Joline image is darling.

    Thanks for paper piecing with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh super cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you play along with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a wonderful card, really stylish and the paper piecing looks FAB! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Sundaes. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh how fabby
    thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the purple (my favorite color) and your paper flowers are wonderful! Great card.

    ReplyDelete