Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Recipe Challenge at Paperworks Co

It's Friday so that means it's the Recipe Challenge at Paperworks Co.  Today we have an inspiration picture. It's so colorful. I just love it. Check this one out:




I was so happy to see all those bright colors!  I broke out my vibrant papers and markers and got right to it.  Here's my card for this week:

I used Alfy Tinheart who is available at Paperworks Co.  I used the Indian Summer Collection from Basic Grey.  It's available here.  The chipboard and love you circle and brads are from my stash.  Copic markers were used to color the image.

It would be great to have you join us and play along with this recipe today.  There are even prizes up for grabs. Pop over to the Paperworks Co blog for all the details and to link up your creation. I can hardly wait to see what you create.   Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment