Friday, July 15, 2011

CASE-Ing

Today's challenge over at the Flourishes Blog is to choose one of the DT's cards and CASE it.  Here's the card I chose is  created by Danielle Kennedy and you can find it here


Here's my CASE of Danielle's card:



I tried to be as true to Danielle's card as I could, but there is one thing I didn't keep the same--totally by mistake though. Ken pointed it out to me.
I used BG Urban Prairie paper and copics (Y11, B12,14,16, YG03,05, RV02,04). Buttons are from my stash and the twine really isn't twine. It's embroidery thread. I don't have much of a selection of twine, so I substituted.

It's very hot and muggy here today. A perfect day to make cards and hide inside.  Hope it's beautiful where ever you are.

Challenges for this card:
Flourishes CASE Challenge
Crafts and Me
Simon Says Stamp
The Crazy Challenge
The Paper Playtime
Stamp Insanity
OSAAT
Lollipop Crafts
Phindy's Place
Copic Creations

10 comments:

  1. Lovely image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Tha Crazy Challenge. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and the papers are perfect with this image!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Springy and fresh, great papers and case of Danielle. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love that sweet bird image and the papers you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Anything Goes” Challenge.

    Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my word - beautiful! I'd like to CASE your CASE! I always love Danielle's cards, and you've done her proud with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card, love that bird and your colouring. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful project! I just love the coloring on the bird. I'm sorry my trip to your blog is so late. Summer has been a reaaly busy time. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete