Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Ken

It was Ken's birthday yesterday and here's the card I made for him.






I wanted a more distressed and masculine look to this card. I used sprockets by TH, along with some TH hinges that I distressed with ink.  I used mostly TH products for embellishments except for the 7 Gypsies photo corner.  I covered it in lustre rub, along with the hinges, and the embossed clocks.

We enjoyed dinner out and a movie. If you haven't seen Larry Crowne, it's worth a visit. It was a great movie. We totally enjoyed it.

Challenges for this card:
The Stamp Man Challenge #27
Sunday Sketch and Stamp
Simon Says Stamp
OSAAT

5 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous masculine card Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Janet, I bet hubby loved it.
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous creation with us at The Stamp Man and joining in the Anything T!m challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT, hope you will join us again.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, what a fabulous idea and so perfect for a guy creation, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Debs R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete