Monday, August 16, 2010

Waltzingmouse August Blog Waltz



Welcome to the Waltzingmouse August Blog Waltz! I am happy to be a part of the group again this month. Whew....I almost didn't make it! But I'm really happy to have got a project completed and posted.

If you haven't heard of Waltzingmouse Stamps be sure to visit Claire's Store and her blog. She4's got some great stamps and what I really like about them is that some of her stamps are nestie friendly! Since I'm a nestie's freak, that works great for me! Now onto my project.

I got this stamp set a few weeks ago, but hadn't inked it up yet, so this was the perfect opportunity. It's called Rescue Remedies and I just love the whole idea of it. We're off to visit my mother in law next week and I have plans on making her some cookies, so the gift bag will be for her.



I'm not sure where I got the gift bags from, but I had one left so I thought it would go really well with the Jillibean paper that caught my eye tonight. It's called Chopped Parsley--isn't that cute?! I used my nesties to cut out the tag, and stamped it with SU chocolate chip ink and then clear embossed it.

I topped the bag off with some ribbon. I used what I had in my stash, and layered the rick rack on top of the brown satin ribbon.

That's the project for this month. Have a great time on the waltz. I'm sure there are lots of beautiful creations to see. Don't forget that Claire also has hidden some icons throughout the waltz. You'll want to read about that, as their is a prize tied to it. Check out the rules here. You'll need to sign up for her forum, but it's easy.

Janet

21 comments:

  1. Fab bag, and love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to share some baked goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great treat bag! the label looks super in the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the label in green - what a fantatic way to jazz up your gift packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little treat bag is super cute. She'll enjoy it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag. Love the idea and that it has that see through panel in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great treat bag-I love the green label

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun treat bag -- the label in green looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute treat bag! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project Janet, love the green you have used it really stands out against the bag. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that bright green label, jazzes up that krafty bag perfectly! Ohhh the yummy treats that could fit inside...super sweet gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great bag -- I will have to keep this in mind to put that set to use! That green is a GREAT color against the kraft bag -- I bet MIL will love it (and the treats inside too!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great gift bag idea. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This bag and the cookies will just fit perfect together! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this bag is just lovely. your mom-in-law will love her cookies and the nice wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fun creation! I love the rick rack layered on the ribbon and your great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great gift bag. Love the layered ribbon.

    ReplyDelete