Friday, August 6, 2010

Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen' Challenge

I'm posting two days early, since I'll be away at the lake, with no internet on sunday. It's the Sunday Challenge, and this week it's a sketch. Our terrific sponsor is:




http://kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/

Here's the sketch:





Check out the Challenge blog here: Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen' Challenge. The winner will receive some awesome prizes, and the honor to use the Badge of Honor on his/her blog. Follow the links to the challenge blog for all the details.



That's the card I made. I used this image from Cowgirl U--Isn't she cute? I just love her attitude. She's called Tricia. I colored her with my copics, and added some butterflies I punched out using my Martha Stewart punch. I used some dp from basic Grey.

I hope you'll join all of us in the sketch challenge. Be sure to check out the work of the rest of the design team. They're awesome!

Don't forget to enter my BLOG CANDY!

7 comments:

  1. Love this perfectly colored image. Beautiful DP and the butterflies are the prefect touch.
    Hugs & Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a gorgeous card, Love the image and DP and the butterflies are beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Janet, classic Tricia! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun..love the dp...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Janet
    I love Tricia she is such a cutie!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and fun! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete