Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Challenge time for the Cowgirls.

It's challenge time again over at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge. Check out the challenge here on sunday.

This week is to use the inspiration picture in your challenge and to use Buttons and Ribbon on your card as well.

Here's the inspiration picture:










Polycraft is our sponsor. They will be giving away a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the Winner. The lucky winner will also get the Winners Badge.

Top 3 will each receive 1 image of choice from CJ and the Top 3 Winners Badge.

Here's my card:



I used the Belair image available here.

I colored it with my copics and added shine to it using glossy accents. I just love shiny cars! I chose the colors because they matched the inspiration picture--but I also love red, so it was an easy choice!

I hope you play along with us.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janet, love the glossy shine. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really bold image, and the touch of lace just makes it stand out more :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Janet! It looks great when you add glossy accents. It really makes the car shiny.

    ReplyDelete