Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prairie Fairy Challenge Week 29

I'm back! I'm feeling like my mojo has returned and I'm creating again. Don't you hate it when you just aren't inspired to create, and it's just too hard to create a thing? I think I"m over that now, thank goodness, and I'm back in the land of creating.

Here's a card I made for this weeks Prairie Fairy Challenge:




We were challenged to "Lace It Up". I used some lace I purchased at my LSS. I used the birthday cake image, available here. It's colored with copics of course.

I'd also like to enter this for the Paperworks Co Sketch challenge. Check it out!

Hope you like this one. Janet

5 comments:

  1. Great card Janet. I love the way the shape of the lace matches the shape on your borders. Great colours and fab cake. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it Janet, it's awesome! Love your layout and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just fab!....love it.....thanks for playing at FFF!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use that lace! Beautiful take on the Paper Works Sketch challenge, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card1 Thanks for playing at FFF this week! xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete