Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paperworks Co

Did you see this?! I'm the guest designer for this week over at Paperworks Co.

Here's the card I created using their sketch:



I used my copics, once again the color the image. Isn't it the cutest ever? As soon as I saw those ducks, I knew I had to have that stamp. I received it as blog candy from Steph--she's a doll! I colored it up right away, and when I was asked to be the guest designer, I knew it was the image to use.

I switched the sketch around a little bit, to fit the image, but I think it still works. Why don't you visit Paperworks Co and join in the fun? Maybe you could be the next guest designer?

Janet

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Janet! TFS!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducks are just gorgeous, I just got this stamp myself, so nice job and thanks for the motivation to use my new stamps!

    ReplyDelete