Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge

It's Challenge Sunday at Cowgirl-Up Designs!

I used a stamp from Michelle Perkett Studio.

This weeks challenge is going to be an easy one. This week's challenge is:


Anything Goes


We have a wonderful and creative sponsor for this week. I'm proud to announce that this weeks sponsor will be Michelle Perkett Studio

Your prize will be that you can pick 3 images by choice from her store and 2 images of choice from CJ's Cowgirls Up along with a "Winners Badge" to display on your blog!
The "Top 3" will win a"Top 3 Badge" that the winner will be able to proudly display on their blogs.

Here is the card I made:



Don't you just love the Mermaid image! I just love her. She was great to color. I used my copics to color her as well. I added some bling from Prima.

Hope you like the card and please come and join us at Cowgirl Stamps for this week's challenge.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment