Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday

I got this very cute stamp from Steph, who just happens to be on the design team for PaperworksCo. Thanks Steph! Steph does some great work, and is on a few design teams, so be sure to stop by and check out her work.

I decided to use my new stamps for their Sunday Sketch Challenge #40. It's a sketch challenge, so here it is:



I love the bright colors. The card just seemed to cry out for bright green and yellow, so I went with it. Once again, I used my copics and spellbinders--my favorite tools.

Have a great evening.
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp, lucky girl! I love the bright colours and the glitter, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! Glad you're lovin' the stamp & so excited you played along at PWCO!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie card!
    love the way you switched up the sketch abit!

    thanks for playing PWCO Sundayu sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet - I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Great image!!!
    Thanks for playing along with PWCO sketch challenge this week! I hope to see you again next week!
    -Karen Lynn, PWCO DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Janet of winning the PWCO challenge. Looking forward to see more of your creations :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete