Monday, May 3, 2010

Mojo Monday 137

I created a card using the Mojo Monday sketch. I actually created two cards.

The first one uses Verve stamps. I used SU chocolate chip ink and embossed it. Rhinestone jewels were used in the corner and I got to use my new Prima lace! I also stamped the star in chocolate chip and embossed it. I cut it out and mounted it with some pop dots. For the second base layer, I embossed it using my paisley cuttlebug folder.



The second card I made for this challenge was also made for the Hero Arts May challenge. I used the Hero Arts butterfly--which was stamped, cut out and sprinkled with stickles. I pop dotted them up on the card. I stamped the brown background with the Hero Arts Flourish background stamp. I'm loving that stamp. I seem to use it all the time and don't know what I did without it. I used the trajan monogram stamps from Papertrey Ink to stamp HB on the card front. Rhinestones also decorate the front corner of this card.



Hope you like them, Janet

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and the way you did the brown backgrounds on both cards. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DO rock what a gorgeous job you did on your card!!!! I love it

    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color combo and the brown dp underneath is so elegant! Great card, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete