Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm so honored!

Look at what I received from Cor!

I am so touched that Cor thought of me and awarded me this honor! Thank you Cor! You're one of the best.



Actually--I just met Cor in April. I was trying to meet her friend Roberta, and visited them at a crop they were attending. Roberta introduced me to Cor.....and the rest is history! I haven't known Cor for very long, but I am proud to call her my friend, and I love her creations.

Please stop by her blog and check them out. It's a wonderful place, full of eye candy.

Now--I am to pass this award on, so here goes. Please pop by and visit their blogs, and say a few words to each of them. They are all fantastic people. Also--each of you are now asked to pass the award on to 12 of your fav bloggers.

Stephanie

Ruby

Savannah

Rhonda

Paola

Michelle



Thanks so much everyone!
Janet

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Janet:) Thank you! This really made me feel special today--I have had a funky attitude today towards myself and creating....this made me feel like I can do this:) THANK YOU! This means a lot to me:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Janet!! Thank you SO much!! You've made my day!! What a lovely surprise!!! You're a star!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Janet,

    thank you so much for this great award!!
    I'm honored and very surprised! :-)

    I wish you a nice Sunday.

    Love
    Paola

    ReplyDelete