Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowers

This is one of my latest creations. I've been loving my copics lately, and I've been searching for all different kinds of digital images that I could color. I found this one at Prairie Fairy.

I colored it, and then used a sketch to put it all together. I'm really liking this Kaisercraft paper. I'm almost out though, so I think I'll have to stock up some more. The oranges and blues really appeal to me.



I'm entering this card in a number of challenges:

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays
Sweet Sketch #51
VSN MAY10VSNB
Beate's blog candy challenge

Hope you didn't get too much rain this weekend. We're swamped.

3 comments:

  1. Janet you made this gorgeous image look stunning. Love your colour choices. Wow wow, hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Janet! Love your layout and image.
    Have a great Memorial Day!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! you've coloured this image beautifully, love the design of your card too Janet. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at Fairy Fun Fridays.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete