Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Creepy Card

Here is a card I made for my nephew's birthday that is quickly approaching. He likes these kind of images, so I asked him to pick his favorite, and this was it. It's a Daniel Torrente stamp--he's known for his creepy images.

It's definitely not my usual style, but I know that Zack will like it. It's about time I made him a card that is really his style. He wears his hair long, black and covering half his handsome face. He wears those skinny jeans, and loves them in read. He loves vampire books and I've sent him a new series to get started on. Hopefully he checks his mail soon, so he realizes that there is a surprise waiting for him.



Tell me what you think of it. BTW--I had a hard time getting a decent pic of it. The image seems to be crooked, but I'm thinking that's how it's supposed to be. I tried to straighten it, but it looked funny. Oh well--it's creepy, so I think it matches the stamp!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahha Creepy, I love this image, it's perfect! I bet he'll love it! The silver on the embossing - love it! I like the crooked image! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete