Monday, February 20, 2012

You're All Heart

I pulled out a Hanglar Stanglar image and colored it up this afternoon.  It's been a while since I've just one of these images.  I love it though, and it's perfect for a card that's all about love.  I used B93,95, 97 to color up the boy and then used R29 for the heart.  His skin was colored with E50, 53 and his hair was colored with E33, 35.  I'm using up a new of my valentine paper scraps too...that's always a good thing.

Challenges for this card:
Deconstructed Sketch
Sisterhood of Crafters--valentine
Fussy and Fancy Fridays--with all my heart
 Allsorts Challenge
Lovely Hanglar Only

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the hearts everywhere! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card loving your sweet image and the DP

    Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wundervolle Karte ist das geworden, dane für deine Teilnahme bei LHO und viel Glück.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete