Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday To You!


Here's a very bright birthday tag I created using a Saturated Canary image. I'm falling in love with her images.  I cut out the image and colored it with copics.  I used my spellbinder dies to create the shape of the tag and added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The hearts are also spelllbinders and I then texturized them using some cuttlebug folders.  THe sentiment is from My Favorite THings and I added a bit of bling to it.

Hope you are having a great day!

Challenges:
Saturated Canary--anything but a rectangle or square
Paper Sundaes--Birthdays
Deconstructed Jen
Take Time for You Challenge
Simon Says Stamp
Fussy and Fancy Friday--with all my heart
The Crazy Challenge
The Sisterhood of Crafters

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh ... how sweet is this! Love your choice of color & design! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, the detail and colors perfect. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just super cute! I love the embossing you've done with this and the fun die cut shape! Thanks for using the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful & I love the bright colours.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Tag ... I love this image and your colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at TTfY!

    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is awesome, I love the shape and the colours just warm me up, they are gorgeous.
    thank you for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet!
    I love your tag, so great colours and coloring of this cutie. Thank you so much for joining us at Take Time for You this time. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag and great colours. I love it.
    Thank you for joining us at TTfY.

    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with fabelous colors.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Berit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfull colours... a great tag!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTFY

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete