Monday, June 20, 2011

Paperworks Co Magnificent Card Kit

Don’t you love card kits? They take the pain out of choosing paper and matching embellishments. I just love June’s card kit. The bright colors really add some spice to my cards. Here’s my sample for this week:





I used an Abigail C stamp called Spring Swing. She’s so cute! I colored her up with my copics and added some liquid pearls to her earrings. I used some sparkly stickles to the scalloped nestabilitie border for bling. The button and brads in the corners are also from the kit.




I’m having tons of fun with this card kit. Are you? I’d love to see what you are making with this kit. If you’ve added a card to your blog using this kit, why not leave a comment so I can pop over and have a look? I’d love to see your work.



Enjoy your day….and I hope it’s a beautiful sunny one where ever you are.



Janet



Supplies used:



June Card Kit, Stardust Stickles, Oval and Scalloped Oval Spellbinder dies, White Liquid Pearls, adhesive, Abby C – Spring Swing



Copic markers: C0, BG49, YR04, E00,E000,E29,E33,E35, YG03, YG05, YG07, Yg93

1 comment:

  1. Card kits are the best!! Super cute card Janet!!

    Not sunny here, but it's not raining so I'm good with that!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete