Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Magnificent Card Kit Monday

It's a Paperworks Co Magnificent Card Kit Monday!  Here's my card for today:

I received my card kit from Peggy on Friday and quickly whipped up my first DT card. Wow! What a great kit! The papers are bright and summery and I love the patterned papers! Such a great set of designs for the heat of summer.

I used Ice Cream Bear from the Cutie Patootie collection…..I just love his tuft of hair. The quality of Paperworks Co stamps are great. They stamp up so clean and crisp. It makes them a pleasure to color. All papers used in my card are included in the kit, along with the brads.
If you haven’t tried a card kit yet from Paperworks Co, pop on over to the store and get yourself one. This is a terrific pack this month.
Supplies used:
Paperworks Co card kit for June, momento ink, adhesive
Copics: CO, Y19, B04, V17, R29, YG03, G14, RV34 Bear–E31,E33 Cone–E59 Tree–E37, E39

Have a wonderful monday everyone!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Summery card. Love the shape of this card too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete