Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Big Announcement

I am as pleased as I can be. I've been asked to join the DT over at Paperworks Co!  Have you checked out their blog today? Yup, that's me!

Peggy and the rest of the team are a wonderful bunch of ladies and I'm really excited to get to know them and join their creative group. 

Here's the card I created for my debut:


I used an exclusive Paperworks Co stamp called Peppy Tinheart for my card today.....tons of cuteness there.  Be sure to pop by the Paperworks Co store to check out their exclusive stamps. They are to die for.  

Supplies used: Peppy Tinheart stamp from Paperworks Co, Unknown DP from my stash, rhinestones, momento ink, copic markers–R29, C0,C1,C3,C5, YG05, Yg07, B24, B28

Thanks for celebrating with me and thanks for the big welcome over at Paperworks Co! It's a great day!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Janet! Wonderful news!

    Adorable card, too. Love the fancy fold!

    ReplyDelete