Saturday, July 21, 2012

Blog Candy

Ingrid is having a huge giveaway on her blog. Pop over if you'd like a chance to win.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet---thanks for your sweet comment on my running post. I just wanted to get back to doctor ran a thyroid blood panel on my but my TSH level was only slightly elevated. You have to ask for thyroid antibodies test to see if you have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. It is pretty common and there are medicines that can help! Good luck. Feel free to email if you have any questions.