Friday, December 16, 2011

Is it present time yet?

 This is my first stamp from The Cat's Pajamas...isn't he cute?  It's called Bearing Presents.  Copic colored of course, and I used some dp I got from my LSS Scrapbookers Anonymous.  Iused my snowflake cuttlebug die to create those snowflakes on the side. I used glitter paper for them too, for a bit of sparkle.

Hope you like it.  Janet

Challenges for this card:
TCP Tuesday 189
Celebrate the Occassion
Lexi's Creations
Mad for Markers
Mojo Monday
Paper Sundaes
The Sisterhood of Crafters

7 comments:

  1. I love the bear. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a cute bear. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love the bear and snowflakes. Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A for adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun DP's with your adorable image! Sorry for my lateness in commenting and we so appreciate you joining us @ CTO for the Christmas challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Janet. Love the little bear image. Thanks for joining in the Christmas Challenge at Mad for Markers.
    Happy New Year!
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete