Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Green


I pulled out my Flourishes sets again and decided to try something different. Can you guess what it is?...................

No copics!  It's been ages since I've done a card without using my copic markers in some way.  I decided to create my own background paper, and I stamped the Butterflies and Blossoms set with versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.   The sentiment is from the Zinnias set.  It was also stamped with versamark and embossed.  I inked around the edges of the sentiment piece with my new TH christmas ink pad.....love that new color.  I added some seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts and the brad is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work.  Also, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Janet

Challenges for this card:
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, good luck, cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card! thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

    ReplyDelete