Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Spring!

I'm going out on a limb here and saying it.....It's spring!  Since I've got to walk through a mini lake to get to my door, it's definitely confirmed. Spring is here to stay.  Ahhhhhhh.......I'm feeling much better already.  LOL

I've got another card with a spring feel to it for you today. This one features a Prairie Fairy image. It's been a while since I've used on of Roberta's Images, so I just had to pull Pretty Gillian out and add some color to her.  Here she is:



I'm in love with Gillian's attitude. Don't you wish you could strut like that, decked out in your high heels and pearls, wearing your spring finery, complete with gorgeous hat?


Copics were used for the image.  For the rectangle behind Gillian, I used a blue piece of cs, and spritzed it with three colors of glimmer mist. I applied each one separately and let them dry before adding the next color.  It's a different look, and it was an experiment.


Challenges for this card:
Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #49 Oh So Spring
I {heart} 2 stamp
Little Claire's Designs
I Did It Creations

4 comments:

  1. YES!!! It is :0) I love the job you've done here. TFS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! what a sweet image - she looks so pleased it's spring. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That adorable image make me giggle! Great job with this! Thanks for joining in the SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, she's got great attitude. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete