Sunday, December 5, 2010

Creative Cowgirls Sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday morning to everyone. It's a winter wonderland here in Manitoba--we've had tons of snow, so everywhere you look has a Christmas feel. We've got our lights up--I really love lights in the holidays.

Today is the new challenge for the Creative Cowgirls Challenge blog.

Here is the card I made for this week's challenge:



This image is from Tellen's Place, who is our sponsor for this week. You can buy Tellen's images here.

I colored her up with my copics, and I used some copper metal to create the butterflies. I used my martha Stewart punch for those. I used a corner punch in the corners and a spellbinders die for the image and background.


Now for this challenge, Tellen is offering the winner a $10 gift certificate and an image of choice for each of the Top 3.  Isn't that fabulous!    The theme is Anything Goes--so get creating!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Janet. This is beautiful and the image is coloured perfectly. Great design and I love the copper metal butterflies, how beautiful and a really special touch. I love the corners too, very effective. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra (Tellens DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, what a perfectly wonderful card you made using the TPD image, which is colored so wonderfully. I just love those butterflies - they are totally awesome! Your LO is wonderful with those corners - great effect! Thank you for using the TPD so creatively!
    ~Terry
    Tellen's Place Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, Love the colours you have chosen here and those coppery butterflies really make this summery card a very welcome change to all the Christmas cards. Great showcasing of this lovely image
    Helen x (TPD DT)

    ReplyDelete