Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hugs to You!





Here is another attempt for the My Favorite Things June Guest Designer challenge.  I tried to create a slightly shabby card, so I inked the edges of the papers with TH distress ink (forest green I think).  I also crumpled up each layer of the flowers before adhering it to my card.   I used MFT products for all the die buts and you can find them here.  The image was colored with copics.

I really have to say that I'm lovinmg all the MFT products I have so far.  The stamps are of great quality, and the dies are sharp and produce a nicely cut edge.  If you haven't checked out MFT products, I really urge you to do so. You'll be very happy if you do.  By the way, check out their sneak peeks that they have been having this past week.....just gorgeous!

Challenges for this card:

MFT June Guest Designer Contest

1 comment: