Friday, November 11, 2011

Tag It!

I've made a Christmas tag today.  Here it is:



I uses a stamp set that I won during that release's last month at Flourishes.  It's called Holiday Sparkle.  I decided to use my new banner dies from Spellbinders to create the main part of the tag. I stamped the snowflake image using versamark and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I stamped the snowflake three more times using versamark ink and then embossed them with silver embossing powder and cut them out.  I used some rope from my stash to creat the bow and the tie to hand the tag with. 

I had fun making this.  Hope you like it, and be sure to check out the sneak peeks that are going on at Flourishes, and the new releases tomorrow.

Challenges:
Flourishes Let's Play Tag
Reasonable Ribbon--Christmas
Stamps+Fun=Creativity
Stamps R Us--masculine

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty project! Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Live the sparkles and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design! Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Lovely tag! Super Design and Loving all the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very nice tag - so loveley design! Great! Thanks for joining SFC.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas tag! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete