Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrapping in Gimli

I was lucky enough to be invited to teach two copic marker classes at Marilyn's scrapbooking retreat in Gimli. Marilyn is the owner of Scrapbookers Anonymous-- my favorite LSS in Winnipeg.  She's a great lady and her store carries awesome stuff.  Here are some pictures that I got to take before I started teaching.




Gimli is a beautiful spot in Manitoba, in any season. We took a walk on the boardwalk and this was our first view.





It was a great day and the ladies were so much fun to work with.
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Janet, hope you had a great weekend, sounds like so much fun, sorry we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimli is one of my absolute favourite spots! I'm so glad you shared some of your pics!!! :D

    ReplyDelete