Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You



This is my very first attempt at digital scrapbooking. It's been something I've wanted to try for almost a year and just last month I bought the program I wanted to try.  I bought some digi papers and got very frustrated trying to load therm. Contacted my consultant who said that I could only upload digi papers from that company. Swore alot, got quite mad, and then decided to get creative. Voila!  I figured out a way to use paper that wasn't from that company.  HAHA!  (waving my fist at the company and cheering for myself!)

Actually, I totally understand that a company would want you to use their own products. I get that. Really I do. But...I found other digi papers and embellishments that made my heart go pitter patter and I so desperately wanted to try them out. Where there's a will there's a way, right?

Keep in mind that this is my first attempt. It's quite simple, yet I like it.  I used a picture of my boys taken at my youngest grade 12 graduation. (Thanks to all those of you who exclaimed, "Why, Janet, You're way too young to have a child graduating from high school!"  Blessings to all of you!  lol)

Most importantly, I used a digi stamp from Prairie Fairy Designs.  Roberta is having a DT call and I'm entering.  She gave a digi freebie to use, and I've added it in the corner of my page. You can check out the details of the DT call by visiting it here Prairie Fairy Designs is one of my favorite companies. If you scroll back through my posts, you'll see that I often use an image from this company. If you haven't seen any, be sure to pop over to the store or blog to check it all out. The images are to die for.

Thanks for visiting and keep warm. It's supposed to be -41C here tomorrow morning!  Brrrrrr.  It will definitely be a cold drive to work.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. OMG you crack me up! I too get frustrated when dealing with digi scrapbooking! But in the end it is all worth it! Well done! love that you left bunny plain to catch the back papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I have an inkling who that company might be ;-)
    Watch out! You will become addicted to digital scrapbooking. I have been doing it a couple of years. Check out my scrap blog:
    http://sugarstamp.blogspot.com/
    Feel free to "borrow" any of my layout designs. I love to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweeee Janet! I am feeling the love! Thanks so much. Way to go figuring out a way to use your papers YOU LIKE! Don't you just hate when they do stuff like that!


    Thanks for entering the DT call!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your first attempt at digi scrapbooking, I've always been too scared to try!! Fab job!!

    ReplyDelete