Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink Tilda

I'm a Tilda fool. I'm totally in love with Magnolia stamps and am placing a giant order once the stamps I want are back in stock. Tilda is my girl....totally love her look, and love to color her. She's the best. Anyone agree with me?



I've made Tilda in pink today. I love Tilda with her basket of Apples. I've used my new Doo Hickey and created two doilies to add some frilliness to my design. I've sponged some momento pink ink around the edges. I used three different colors of pink cardstock and my copics to color her up. I also used my oval spellbinders to cut out my image. Lastly I used Pastel Rasoberry Liquid Pearls to add some bling to the card.

I'm entering her in the following challenges:

Totally Tilda Challenge #8 Pink and Pearls

Just Magnolia Think Pink
Hodge Podge MonochromaticStamp Insanity Think Pink
Paperworks Co Sunday Sketch
Hodge Podge Monochromatic

11 comments:

  1. Janet I love your paper and your die cuts doilies, Gorgeous card, hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful!! Tilda is adorable, I need to order some. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry pretty.:)) Thanks for joining StampInsanity.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous xx
    Love those doo hicky doileys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Stunning Tilda creation darling I love the pink sparkle
    Thank you for joining in our Totally Tilda Challenge good Luck
    Hugs Susie Sugar and the TT DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great card! I love the coloring!!! Thanks for sharing you’re pink with us at StampInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous card, Thanks for joining with us at the Hodge Podge Shop!
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Janet I love those lace edged circles...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet,
    Great card hun, love how you used the doiley doo hickey - must get mine out too. Thanks for joining in with our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card! I love that little pop of green from the apples! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete