Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm honored!

Deb, over at Deb's Treasures gave me this award:




Now I need to pass on this award to 10 other people and also say why I started my blog. I decided to start my blog after looking at other people's blogs for about a year. I decided it was time for me to get started, so here I am. I started in January 2010, so it hasn't been a year yet, but it's been tons of fun. I've met alot of really interesting people, like Deb!

Here's my Top 10 pick. What a tough job--I watch over 150 blogs daily, so for me, these are the cream of the crop!

Roberta--The Prairie Fairy
Edna
Ruby
Savannah
Jill
Corry
Lori
Claire
Jacque
Stephanie
Rhonda
Amy

7 comments:

  1. Janet, thank you so much for the most delightful blog award...I am indeed humbled and appreciate your visits to my blog!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to your very impressive hideaway! Isn't it fun to meet so many people all over Cyberia...Thanks again, and please keep in touch...Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking of me Janet, your cards bring a smile to my face everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl - Thanks a bunch for the humbling award. I don't have tons of followers, but those that I do have, are incredibly faithful and inspirational. Love your blog too!!! So incredibly lucky that I have become great friends with you. Miss your family....say "hi".....hope to see U soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Janet, much appreciated!! I have been missing from blogland commenting due to the fact that I have no internet connection at home at the moment, hope to be back in full swing really soon!!

    See you soon, hugs, E!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet. Sorry it's taken me SO long to pop by and see you. It's been really busy and now my daughter is poorly so it might be a while before I get my fab award set up, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it! I feel honoured to be considered one of your top 10 on the list of fave blogs to visit. Thank you so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me toooooooooooo , like I said. vEry busy. Thanks so much for the award. Cyber kiss, Mwah!! Hey send me some info on the Brandon crop/scrapping thing.......when is it....did we miss is it?

    ReplyDelete