Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz

There's a brand new design team call out there. Check it out here.

I heard about it through a friend I know in blogland, and thought I'd check it out....I was especially intrigued when I saw the card she had created using one of his images. Wowee! I totally love the attitude his images have.

So--I'm off to enter myself in the design team call. You never know til you try, right? I'm off to get me some images too.

Before I go though, here's a card I don't think I have posted yet. It's an image that my partner Ken created. He's dabbling in digi stamps.



The DT call asks you to post your favorite card. This is one of my fav's. I've posted it before, but I'll post it again, since it is my fav. Hope you like it too.



Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment