Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Thursday!

It's almost the weekend.....can you feel it? I'm just dying for the weekend to arrive. Tonight we are going out to the Grey Owl restaurant. It's a special event hosted by the Culinary Arts students at Assiniboine Community College. The dinner is a spectacular event, with fabulous gourmet foods.....mmmmmmmmmm I'm so looking forward to it.

Then, I get to shop in Winnipeg this weekend. We're definitely going to hit Costco and I want to find a vintage flower frog, so we need to stop at an antique store or two. Mainly, it will be great to visit with my Mom. She's had a tough week, so some R and R is in order.

I found this lamb, as I was browsing through the pictures at Splitcoast. I feel in love with it, and decided to make one for Easter for my Mom. I'm going to load it up with dark chocolate eggs, and surprise her with it this weekend. I think I'll hide it just before we leave, so she can find it when she's got her place back to herself. Dark chocolate will be a nice way to end our visit. Anywa, back to the lamb. It was very easy to make, and I love how it turned out.

What are you making for Easter this year?



Enjoy your weekend, Janet

1 comment: