Monday, February 22, 2010

Create your own embellishments

Here's another class that I'm working on for my lss. It's happening next month, I believe.

The first card is all about metal embossing. I've used my favorite tool, the spellbinder die, to create this one. I've also touched it up with alcohol inks.



The second card uses an image from The Greeting Farm--gotta love those cute stamps. I've colored the image with my copic markers, and used shrink plastic to create the floating embellishment. I stamped the shrink plastic with an acrylic stamp that says Ohlala. Love that sentiment.



The third card didn't photgraph so well, so I'm off to take another picture of it and post it another time. It uses polymer clay, a cookie cutter, and pearl ex.

Hope you like them, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment