Friday, January 1, 2010

Valentine's Day

Here's my first Valentine's Day card for this year. I just love this new stamp set I got. I purchased some stamp from Waltzingmouse stamps

I really like Claire's stamps. She's got some great new packaging, and the stamps are high quality. I must comment on the shipping time too---it was really fast and that's one thing I love. When I order stamps, I really want to try them out, so it's great to have them arrive so quickly. Thanks Claire! I used the nestie friendly stamps to embellish the nestability I used.

The sentiment is from Verve Stamps They've got some great stamps too. You should check out their stamps---wonderful.




Anyway, the card was easy to put together. The satin ribbon (originally white) is from the local fabric store, and I used the fuschia ink to color it. Cool!

Hope you like it!

Details: pink cardstock, Fuschia ink, embossing powder, nestabilities, satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment