Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time For A Celebration!

It's definitely a celebration whenever you use a Kenny K image.  Don 't you love the attitude of his characters?  I just love their sassiness.





I've also chosen brown and blue for the main colors for this card,with a splash of mustard yellow. It's a different combination and really caught my eye.  I used copics to color the image:  C0, E31,33,35,50,53,57,59, BG32,34, and B01.  I added some gorgeous flowers that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used a MFT flourishes die for the flourish accent. I added four metal embellishments that I had in my stash, and I embossed the blue paper using a TH folder.

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts #36
Kenny K Challenge #68 Celebrations
Sunday Sketch and Stamp--sketch

9 comments:

  1. Yes! She is a bit sassy! I love your coloring it is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good luck and I hope we see your lovely work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely colourful creation. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love the sassiness of the KK stamps! Perfect color combo for her! Your embellies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifull card!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Janet. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! What a fantastic card.
    Thanks for joining us at WOC this week.
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his characters, they are so sassy and cool and a blast to color! Great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete