Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Tilda Time!



I haven't used a Tilda stamp in ages, but I pulled out one today and colored her up.  I used my copics again, and I've been practicing using different colors for skin tones and hair colors. It's interesting seeing what combinations I can come up with. I'll be using Magnolia images at my class this weekend at Scrapbookers Anonymous in Winnipeg later on in April. If you've taken a basic copic coloring class and would like to join us. give Marilyn a call and sign up.  This Saturday at the same store, we'll be learning some other copic techniques and coloring up some Flourish images.

Challenges for this card:

Magnolia Down Under
Magnolia-Licious Challenge
Magnolia Stamp Lovers
Charisma Cardz
Wild Orchid Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Well...if this doesn't say Spring..Wonderful colors! Thank you so much for joining us at MSL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, this is lovely. Very cute Tilda image (I’m pretty sure I have her too, just haven’t colour her—maybe I should join you class..LOL). Gorgeous DP that you used. That metal dragonfly just adds the perfect touch. I agree with Sheri. This card says Spring to me too. Happy Spring!
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Wehave a new challenge coming tomorrow. I hope you will join us again.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet,
    Oh wonderful design paper! It just shouts out spring with the nice green you have used.
    Cute Tilda :o) Love your dragonfly!
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love this Tilda!

    Thanks for playing with this weeks sketch at MDUC!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Love what you did with the sketch! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete